Thursday, January 5, 2012

When you were 'away'!



It has never been this way before
You not being beside is something that doesnt happen often
I know you have gone miles away
still You are everywhere, your lasting impressions, your smile, your hands, your eyes.
All with me, everyhwere.
May it be saptak or zen, sullen mornings to lonely evenings, dull days to empty nights, no one to make stupid complains to, no one to show extra care to
as if every passing second is incomplete


You are imbibed in every moment i live, in the air I breath, in the dreams I sleep with.
If only I could 'pause' this dimly passing life for a while,
wait for you to come back and click the 'play'
I would never have a memory that doesnt have you.
Because living is not it is, if not lived with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment